We Care... Campus Awareness Requires Everyone

Medical Residents & Fellows Resources


The Office Graduate Medical Education offers an Employee Assistance Program for medical residents and fellows. Call (866) EAP-2400 for an assessment or counseling session over the phone, or to schedule a personal counseling session or a legal or financial consultation. The website also offers referrals to community resources.

Additional personal counseling is available by appointment through the UT Health Science Center Department of Psychiatry. Call (210) 567-5430 and identify yourself as a Health Science Center resident or fellow.

In addition, an individual who is concerned about his or her own impairment or the impairment of a colleague can report these concerns anonymously to the Graduate Medical Education Hotline,
(800) 500-0333.

Below are links to other useful resources: